I really love that feeling you get when you have had a productive day! So, what exactly makes a productive day in my opinion? Here are some criteria, based on what I wrote about before, which form the basics of my daily list.
I simply write these 8 things in my household journal with a note after each item. Today's list looked like this.
- Pray for hurting church families
- Reading Isaiah 42, and next chapter in Made To Crave
- Write in my paper journal
- Fix ?? (still waiting to fix our upstairs shower)
- Serve my family by getting groceries, buy present for Mom
- Plan for Friday through Sunday
- Cook chili for dinner
- Clean, do a whole house tidy with kids
- Move, do work out with Ryan
So far, I have been able to check everything off today's list, except dinner! It's been a good day. I have had extra time today to spend planning my daughter's 9th grade school year as well. I am going to make it my goal to write such a list every day, except Sunday and family days. Just think how much I will be able to get done!