Saturday, January 9, 2016

{p,h,f,r} Operation Survive Winter

~Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life.~

{pretty}

My sweet girl made me a snowflake garland.  I love how she can watch a youtube video and come up with something on her own.  This garland brightens up our dining area.  





{happy}

Coloring makes me happy.  Once I get past the frustrating part of picking out colors, I enjoy the soothing process of coloring.  A warm cup of coffee also makes me happy!





{funny}

Physical education happens in our entryway, which is funny.  It is the only place for our bike trainer set up.  




{real}

Kitty always knows the best spot for a nap.  The reality is is that space heaters are needed in a house where the heater is located upstairs.  


So far winter has not been too unkind to us with a more mild start, however, we have had some gray days to fill.  We have found delight in reading good books, playing games and watching old movies, too.  We have this winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment