Monday, October 1, 2012

Quote from John Wesley


Of late,we have had the pleasure to read a lovely little book entitled, A Heart Strangely Warmed, by Louise A. Vernon.  In this book, a young boy encounters John Wesley and is quite impressed by the man's preaching, although, it takes awhile for the boy to understand all that is meant by conversion. 

I found a quote from John Wesley in the book that I want to ponder... 

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." 

That about sums things up, I'd say!  


1 comment:

  1. I really like that!.. Really makes you ponder and remeinds me of Titus chapter 2... When we are exhaulted to still live godly in a pagan world.. because really we never know who we will touch just by living in Christ.. for Christ.. Thank you for sharing that .. really!

    ReplyDelete