Monday, September 22, 2014

Almost Fall

Tomorrow is the first full day of fall, my favorite season of the year! Today is laundry day, and it's a glorious day when you can line dry sheets. We took a lovely bike ride before lessons this morning. It's a simple pleasure to be out in the cool of the mornings, and still enjoy warmth in the afternoons,  just perfect! Tonight I'm making meatloaf and baked potatoes in the oven. No longer am I worried about heating up the house. It is time for baking, making soups,  and lots of family celebrations with fall birthdays and anniversaries.  Fall is awesome! 

2 comments:

  1. Fall is one of my favorite times too. So much fun curling up on the couch with a cup of something warm and reading a book or working on crafts. Always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that my lined dried laundry days are over. Makes me look forward to spring already.

    ReplyDelete